Kaloo My First Doll Manon K
- Give your little one a Forever friend- fabric dolls have been a source of comfort to children for thousands of years. Give the little one in your life a companion to cuddle with this adorable plush doll arranged in a gift able display box with a grosgrain ribbon handle.
- Empathy, responsibility, and social skills for a better Tomorrow- studies show that dolls teach children how to love and care for others, develop early social skills, and learn empathy for others through imagination and pretend play.
- Safe for baby but ready for a lifetime of love- manor's embroidered green eyes and cheery smile are safe for babies to mouth, But the timelessness of the design makes this soft body doll an heirloom-quality addition to any bedroom. Machine washable, lay flat to dry.
- Multiple fabrics and rich textures- from the top of her fuzzy peach hat to her soft, star-patterned flannel dress, her knitted body, fabric flower, and satin ribbon, tenders' Dolls give babies A variety of textures to touch and explore. Write your child's name on the long ribbon on the back of the doll for a personalized touch.
- Meets all European and American Safety standards with focus on craftsmanship and quality - quality and safety is the most important part of our designs at Kaloo. Each toy is made with top quality materials and concern for your baby’s well being and education. Designed by our French product team to meet all European and us standards to the highest quality specifications.