IQ Circuits Puzzle Game
The object of the game is to place all puzzle pieces on the game board AND to connect the dots. Challenges can have 2, 4 or 6 dots, so you need to create 1, 2 or 3 separate paths. Paths never cross each other or connect more then 2 dots. Depending on the level you get more or less information:
- STARTER: The shape of all paths and the shape and position of some puzzle pieces is shown.
- JUNIOR: The position and shape of all puzzle pieces is shown, but not the shape of the path(s). Attention, some puzzle pieces have the same shape!
- EXPERT: The shape of all paths is shown.
- MASTER: The shape and position of some puzzle pieces with dots is shown.
- WIZARD: Only the position of the dots is shown.
0 stars based on 0 reviews