|Availability:||Out of stock|
- Each puzzle can be solved from the 62,208 possible solutions
- Play solo, or race an opponent to fill the grid
- Using a specially devised computer program, it is confirmed that all of the combinations have at least one possible solution, some have multiple solutions!
- This table game is well-designed and includes grids, dice, blockers, and 9 different shapes with different colors. Easy to travel with and simply have fun
- STEM board game that promotes problem solving, spatial awareness, and motor manipulation skill training
Recommended for ages 6 years and older.
0 stars based on 0 reviews