Recommended for ages 6 to 14 years
Lacrosse can be so much fun when just playing catch with a friend. It can be difficult for newcomers to enjoy when having to get over the learning curve of cradling the ball, as well as having to chase after the ball when there are misses. Marky Sparky® designed their Faux Crosse™ to allow players of all ages and experience levels to enjoy playing catch. The head of this product has an ideal shape for launching the ball, with a trap on the front that keeps the ball cradled. The durable TPR ball does not bounce as aggressively as traditional lacrosse balls – no more chasing!
- Set includes 2 Faux Cross™ sticks, 2 hardware sets and 1 Faux Cross ball.
- Made with an aluminum shaft and soft-durable end cap with ball trap.
- Outdoor play encourages children to be active and maintain healthy lifestyle habits. Many skills are developed, including gross motor skills, motor planning, balance, hand-eye coordination, attention, sequencing and item tracking.
- Assembled Faux Cross™ stick measures 30.5 x 7.5 x 2.75 inches (LxWxH).
- Not suitable for children under age 3 years!