Bandit's Memory Mix Up
Bandit the Raccoon encourages kids to shake things up in this fun, mixed-up game that tests memory. The first player to correctly identify which object is missing from the garden wins! Easy to learn, with variations that allow for solo and larger group play.
- GAMES THAT GROW: Bandit is a sneaky raccoon who loves to play games! Kids engage their memory skills, fine-motor skills and visual discrimination as they try to figure out which item is missing in each round of Bandit’s Memory Mix-Up!
- CLASSROOM GAME: Alternative play is included for big groups or individuals to play! Incorporate this memory-stretching game in class or have it out for individual play during free time.
- HOW TO PLAY: Players try to memorize the garden objects that are in the Spy Glass. Flip the Spy Glass and remove a token, then flip the Spy Glass over again...which item has gone missing?
- HEART & SOUL: Peaceable Kingdom products inspire cooperation, kindness and caring with meaningful board games, toys, and activities. Build connections as you practice teamwork through imaginative play!
- DETAILS: 1 Spy Glass, 50 Garden Tokens and instructions. Approx. 10 minutes play time. For 2-4 players. (Ages 3 and up)